Growth into digital media became a goal in 2000 when I saw an online marketing message combine text, animation and audio. I’d been a writer for 10 years, and was ready to expand my communication tool set.
To learn what I could, as quickly as I could, I returned to school to study multimedia and web design, read books on metrics and digital marketing case studies and talked with friends (and just about everyone I met) about what they liked best about the online experience.
My passion for marketing & communication creation is supported by:
- Content strategy and project management experience — learned by working on projects in a variety of industries.
- Technical skills — allowing for effortless movement and easy adaptability into new tools.
- Creative skills — including concept and creation of print and digital projects.
- Communication skills — combining design and content into cohesive projects.
- Organization and interpersonal skills — achieved through the use of workflow and analytic tools, and a deep respect for the talent, experience and ideas of others.